Banks Currently Recruiting In Nigeria 2018/19
In Nigeria today there are many banks where Nigerians bank their money, The Central Bank Of Nigeria is among Them.
CBN is known as the bank of bankers because it control and monitor the activities of other Banks.
Banking Jobs In Nigeria
Banking job in Nigeria is a job for those who aspire to be the best in all they do, the environment in this industry is highly competitive. A moment of weakness on your part could place you on the sidelines. Being good on the job is not rocket science, it is something that happens with your commitment, passion and loyalty to the system.
But to be in contention for beating the competition, you have to get the job first. From my personal experience, it cannot be said that getting employed by a bank is difficult or easy. The reason is because there are a lot of variables which compels banks to recruit.
Depending on the variable, which is never constant from year to year, it directly determines the processes involved and the duration of the selection exercise.
There are two major forms of recruitment obtainable in the industry, they are:
List Of Banks Currently Recruiting In Nigeria 2018
The labeled with the Blue colour are recruiting while the ones labeled red are yet to commence their recruitment
Latest banking jobs in Nigeria
2. Diamond Bank
3. Ecobank Nigeria
4. Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
5. Wema Bank
8. Fidelity Bank
9. Stanbic IBTC Bank
We will keep updating this page…
If need our help or want us to update you with the lastest information about Banks recruiting in Nigeria this year 2018, Just drop your Phone and Email Address on the comment box below.
- Apply For Access Bank Entry-level Programme & 2-year Frontline Internship Recruitment 2018
- The Construction Bank Ghana Recruitment 2017 – [www.theconstructionbank.com]
- See USSD Codes Of Different Banks In Nigeria [FULL LIST]
- See List Of Top Ten Microfinance Banks In Nigeria & Their Websites
- List Of Nigerian Banks/Inter Bank Transfer Codes – GTB, Fidelity, FBN And Others
- Heritage Bank Promises To Build Globally Competitive Business In Ghana
- Apply For Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018/2019 – www.accessbankplc.com/careers/