To plan and manage the procurement functions of the Ghana Infrastructure Investment Fund covering the procurement of equipment, supplies and services in conformity with the Public Procurement Act 663 Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Act 663) as amended by the Public Procurement (Amendment) Act, 2016 (Act 914) of the Republic of Ghana.Minimum Key Requirements
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce or Purchasing & Supplies.
- A professional qualification in procurement management (e.g. Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (CIPS UK), Associate or Membership of a recognised procurement management body.
- A minimum of eight (8) years relevant post qualification working experience in procurement management in a reputable Universal Bank with state interest or a reputable state owned entity with at least 3 years in management positions. Proven experience, especially in the procurement of consultants or Advisory firms to conduct due diligence assignments and other technical advisory work for investment in infrastructure or project finance.
- Considerable knowledge of the Public Procurement Act, Internal Agency Audit Act, Public Financial Management Act.
- In-depth knowledge of appropriate legislations relating to public sector procurement.
- Experience in the procurement of goods and services.
- Development of systems for the monitoring and managing quality assurance in all procurement processes.
- Strong negotiation and conflict management skills.