First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Performance Monitoring Manager
Requisition ID: 1700002T
Job Type: Full-time
Job Code: STR/211/FBH
- Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing the strategies for Group-wide business performance monitoring.
Specific responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Prepare annual budget for the Group and operational budget for the Corporate Office.
- Ensure that the financial information and reporting systems satisfy the reporting needs of the business, local regulators and Executive Committee.
- Develop method for measuring Enterprise, Subsidiaries and Business unit performance to check level of compliance with set standards.
- Prepares Balance scorecard.
- Plan and co-ordinate quarterly performance review meetings of the corporate (Group) office and its operating companies.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of the information contained in its management information system.
- Monitor and analyze the Group financial and operational performance.
- Coordinate budgeting process and the analysis of the budget variance with explanation of key drivers.
- Define and implement performance management framework to track the Group’s performance.
- Develop a constructive performance review process that will encourage performance improvement Group-wide.
- A good first degree in any numerate discipline (Engineering, Mathematics, Finance, Accounting, Economics e.t.c)
- Processional qualification (e.g ACA, ACCA, CPA) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience in business performance management, budget preparation and benchmark analysis
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Apply For First Bank of Nigeria Limited Ongoing 2017/2018 Recruitment
- First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment In Lagos, Sokoto & Onitsha
- Apply For Control Officers At (FBN) First Bank Of Nigeria – Recruitment 2017
- Apply For Compliance Techniques & Standards Officer At First Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment 2018
- 2017 (FBN) First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme – Apply Here!
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Fresh 2017 Recruitment – Apply For Business Managers (5 Positions)
- Access Bank Ghana Limited Address