Apply For Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018/2019 – www.accessbankplc.com/careers/
Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking industry? Would you like to make your passion your career? Are you willing to Access Bank in our journey to becoming a world-class financial institution?.
Access Bank plc, commonly known as Access Bank, is a Nigerian multinational commercial bank, owned by Access Bank Group. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the national banking regulator
Access Bank Recruitment Requirements & Guide
- Executive Trainees:
– 2:1 Graduates from a university accepted to the Bank and have completed their NYSC program.
– Age: 24years for Bachelor degree holders; 26 years for lawyers and postgraduate-degree holders from top tier universities.
- Frontline Interns:
– 2:2 Graduates from a university accepted to the Bank
– Age: 24years for Bachelor degree holders;
If The Cap Fits, Ensure You Follow The Steps Below:
- Step 1 – Follow us on Instagram @myaccessbankplc
- Step 2 – Get the password for the day from the instagram live feed
- Step 3 – Input password on the application form on the website
How To Apply
Interested candidates should click HERE to apply
- Apply For Access Bank Frontline Interns Recruitment 2018 – www.accessbankplc.com
- Apply For Diamond Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017
- Apply For Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017 For Graduates Through Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 25
- Apply For Access Bank Entry-level Programme & 2-year Frontline Internship Recruitment 2018
- FUTO Pre-degree Programme 2017/2018 Form Is Out | See How To Apply – www.futo.edu.ng/
- www.Polarisbankcareers.com – Apply For Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Diamond Bank Internet & Mobile Banking + Guide