Angry Professor Burns His American Visa Over Trump’s Shithole Comment (Photos)
A man who was angered by the contemptuous remarks made by the President of the United States, Donald Trump, at the place of Haiti, Professor Kersaint Berlins Belande, resident of the city of Gonaives in Haiti, has set his American visa ablaze in protest.
“This decision, although personal, is not emotional,” Professor Belande told reporters. He said he does not want to set foot in the United States to protest forcefully against the outrageous words used by Donald Trump to describe Haiti and the countries of Latin America and Africa.
Beland expressed hope that the Haitian authorities will be able to post their position against this statement by Trump, which shows that he does not control the history of his own country, because, he recalls, the founders of the Haitian nation have brought their support for the struggle for independence of the United States, fighting, including Savannah.
Note that the US visa was granted to Kersaint Berlins Belande on October 30, 2013 and is expected to expire on October 28, 2018.
US President Donald Trump was reported to have use the phrase “shithole countries” in rejecting migrants from Africa, Haiti and El Salvador.
- What Did Trump Say About Nigeria Today
- African Countries Are Shitholes – Donald Trump
- See Full List Of Visa Free Countries For Nigerians – Nigerian Passport Visa Free Countries
- Nigeria To Risk Helps From USA After Voting Against USA In Favor Of Palestine [SEE FULL LIST OF COUNTRIES THAT VOTED & AGAINST USA]
- Mubi Mosque Bomb Blast: US Government, Donald Trump Reacts
- US Lost $800 Billion/year Under Obama Administration – Donald Trump
- Why Donald Trump Referred To Buhari As ‘Lifeless’ After Their Meeting In US – Financial Times