A Nigerian man claims a flight crew bound and punched him and taped his mouth shut for hours onboard a Chicago-bound flight he was taking to reunite with his family.
David Ukesone, 71, was eight hours away from landing at Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport, his attorney said, when a dispute with flight attendants turned hostile.
“He apparently sits in the wrong seat and was told to change seats by a flight attendant,” attorney Howard Schaffner told ABC News. “He didn’t think he was in the wrong seat and there was an argument and, at some point, he was hit.”
See Photos & Video Below..
- Man Strips Completely Naked On Plane, Watches Porn And Then Attacks Air Hostess (18+)
- #FlyinStyleChallenge: JetWest Cabin Crew Uniform Contest | See How To Apply, Guide & Requirements
- Meet Desiree Collazo,The Most Endowed ‘flight Attendant’ Driving Passengers Crazy (Photos)
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Reportedly Catches Fire Mid-Air on Jet Airways Delhi-Indore Fligh
- DJ Maphorisa – 082 ft. KLY & Howard
- ”Video Footage Will Be Released Soon” – Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death
- How To Reschedule Air Peace Flight Easily