Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose says anybody found harbouring killer herdsmen in Ekiti State will be sent 5 years imprisonment.
Fayose stated this morni9ng while reacting to the recent attack by suspected Fulani Herdsmen on Chief Olu Falae farmland.
In his words he said; ”I will forward an executive bill to the House of Assembly proposing a five-year jail term for anybody found guilty of harbouring ‘killer’ herdsmen in the state”.
Sympathizing with Chief Olu Falae He said..
I sympathize with one of our leaders in Yorubaland, Chief Olu Falae on the reported burning of his farm by suspected herdsmen. I am worried about the incessant attacks on Chief Falae by herdsmen and govt should act decisively to curb the menace.
If Chief Falae is still farming at his age, what he needs from govt and Nigerians is support, not destruction of his crops by herdsmen. Methinks govt at all levels should protect Nigerians, especially our elders statesmen from criminal elements like the herdsmen.
- From Now On, Fulani Herdsmen Must Have To Register With N5,000 To Operate In Ekiti State – Fayose
- No Way For Killer Herdsmen In Ekiti – Fayose Declares
- Herdsmen Killings: Governors Know What To Do But.. – Fayose
- I Don’t Have Anything Against The Fulani Herdsmen But… – Fayose
- “If Any Killing Of Our People Occurs Again I Will Fight Your Leaders” – Fayose Dares Fulani Herdsmen
- I Will Not Lie.. We Are Owing 4 Months Salary – Fayose
- You Can’t Kill Yoruba, Fulani, Igbo or Tiv In Ekiti – Fayose
- There Is Boko Haram War.. There Is War Of Hunger All Over Nigeria – Fayose
- Joining APC Is Like Committing Suicide – Fayose
- Fayose Meets Local Hunters… Charges Them To Defend Ekiti People Against Fulani Herdsmen (Photos)