Join us for the electrifying journey of 20 Housemates into the Big Brother House.
5 Things To Expect From Big Brother Nigeria 2018
1. Over the next twelve weeks, these multifaceted characters will reveal their flaws and fortes through a range of colourful emotions.
2. Set in a luxurious house, surrounded by a lush garden, state-of-the-art jacuzzi and amenities, Big Brother’s cameras lurking out of sight are strategically placed not to miss a move, a breath, a sigh and keep Housemates on their toes.
3. Some will play it like a strategic game of chess, whilst others will see it as their reality and live it as that but with their eyes firmly set on the ₦45 million prize, the ultimate goal. And as always, Big Brother will be watching.
4. Thrown into this semblance of paradise, Housemates will be navigating the troubled waters of romantic attraction, bonding, backbiting, gossiping and loads of twists and turns.
5. Big Brother is everything you want it to be, just not for the faint at heart. Survival of the fittest is the name of the game as these characters elbow their way through the bustle.
- See Names & Faces Of Big Brother Naija 2018 Contestants/Housemates, Their Ages & Pictures
- Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemates “Rico Swavey” Full Biography And Profiles
- Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemates “Leo” Full Biography And Profiles
- Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemates “Dee-One” Full Biography And Profiles
- Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemates “Teddy A ” Full Biography And Profiles
- Full Profiles & Pictures Of Big Brother Naija Housemates
- Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemates “Alex” Full Biography And Profiles