KING OF LUXURY – INSIDE THE LUXURIOUS MULTI-BILLION NAIRA LAGOS MANSION OF PROPERTY CZAR – SIR OLU OKEOWO
KING OF LUXURY – Sir Olu Okeowo
It is one of those fairytale homes captured only by the imagination of a Hollywood film director or better still, a 21st century reinvention of the glory and splendor of the Château de Versailles in France.
KING OF LUXURY – Sir Olu OkeowoStanding and sprawling over a choice 5 acres of prime land reportedly worth a whopping $3 million, Palacio De Okeowo is a three-floor Victorian edifice overlooking the sea at one part. It is said to be the biggest property of its kind in Parkview, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria, spanning a period of 11 months from its inception to completion.
Built and owned by property czar, Sir Olu Okeowo, the magnificent edifice is conservatively valued at $12 million, excluding the inside fittings, furniture and of course, the luxury cars which include at least five Rolls-Royces and an array of other eye-popping vehicles!
Sand-filling and claiming a good 5,000 square metres of the sea as extra land to situate the castle’s swimming pool, Palacio De Okeowo’s architectural construct reveals a masterpiece only a mind like Okeowo’s could possibly conceive.
Palacio De Okeowo is one edifice that can proudly stand shoulder to shoulder with any from any part of the globe, parading all the luxuries that money can afford; its own helipad, a jetty and a chapel.
Inside The Luxurious Multi-Billion Naira Lagos Mansion Of Property CzarEnjoy the ride as we take you on this pictorial mansion tour built by Nigeria’s undisputed King of Luxury!
The History of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggle
- See How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33.. The Source Of His Wealth (Photos)
- Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today 25th July 2017
- Naira Appreciates Further To N364 Per Dollar In Parallel Market
- Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today – Naira Remained stable at N370 Per 1 Dollar In The Parallel market.
- Naira Appreciates To N366.5/$ In NAFEX | Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate 11th August 2017
- Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today 10th July 2017
- When Did Nigeria Change Its Currency From Pounds To Naira?