Who is Paddy Adenuga?…, Biography & Profile Of Paddy Adenuga + His Age
Billionaire businessman Mike Adenuga’s son Paddy is right now on the trend right now all over the internet over his failed business plan to acquire Chevron.
But very little is known of the billionaire son. He’s real names are not even really known. He’s only popularly known as Paddy Adenuga.
Below Are Profile & Biography Of Paddy Adenuga, Billionaire Son To Globacom Chairman, Mike Adenuga
1. Paddy was born Mike Agbolade Adeniyi Ishola Paddy Adenuga in London, England at the St. Thomas Hospital on June 21, 1984.
2. Paddy’s mother Emelia is of Calabar descent.
3. He attended Corona Primary School, Victoria-Island, then King’s College Secondary School in Lagos.
4. At the age of 10, he was relocated to Harlingen, Texas, USA in the Rio Grande Valley to attend the prestigious Marine Military Academy (MMA). After 3 years at MMA, he attended The Tenney School in Houston Texas. By early 1998, he graduated from high school at the very young age of 13.
5. Still at the age of 13, Mike Adenuga Jnr. started tertiary education at the University of Massachusetts, Boston studying Business Administration but graduated at Northeastern University in 2002 with a Bachelors in Business Management at the age of 18.
6. From then on, he worked at family owned conglomerate, the Mike Adenuga Group, till 2006. He was the Group Executive Director of the Group’s telecom division known as GLO and also the upstream exploration & production company, ConOil Producing.
7. In 2006, he left the Mike Adenuga Group and moved to London to setup an oil brokering firm with a business partner called Cayne & Cayne. Cayne & Cayne brokered supplies of refined petroleum product to Nigerian oil firms.
8. In 2009, Paddy returned to his father’s business in an even more senior capacity as the co-CEO of GLO & ConOil Producing. Under his leadership, GLO significantly increased its national cell site coverage in Nigeria, Ghana, & Benin Republic, increased its overall revenue, and embraced new technologies to enhance customer experience and service delivery.
9. In 2011, I led ConOil Producing’s $1.3 billion bid for Shell Nigeria’s OML 30 oil block in Nigeria.
10. Paddy Adenuga has also been a screenwriter since the age of 15 and finished his fifth screenplay, “Waterloo” a little over a year ago.