Asante-Apeatu is the current Inspector General of Police in Ghana. He was On 25 January 2017, Asante-Apeatu was appointed as the acting Inspector General of Police when his predecessor, John Kudalor, retired from the Ghana Police Service. He was appointed by Nana Akuffo-Addo, the current President of Ghana.
- Biography & Profile Of Martin Amidu, The New Prosecutor Of Ghana
- Martin Amidu Appointed As The Special Prosecutor In Ghana
- Ghana To Create A New Region From The West – President Nana Addo
- We Will Never Use Nigeria To Make Negative Examples – Ghana Fires Back To Jonathan
- List Of Current Ministers In Ghana And Their Names 2017
- Top 10 University Of Ghana Notable Alumni
- Ghana To Host First African Air Show In October – See More Details