SystemSpecs is a Nigerian company with interests in financial technology, designs and development of human resource management, (HRM) solutions. It is based in Lagos, Nigeria
Here’s how it works:
- Create your profile by sending your Surname, First Name and Middle Name (where applicable) by SMS to the JAMB short code, 55019
- You will receive a 10-character confirmation code on the same telephone number which will be used to procure your ePIN
- Visit //login.remita.net/remita/onepage/JAMB/biller.spa
- Select ‘Sales of JAMB/UTME Registration Forms’ in the ‘Name of Service/Purpose” column
- Enter your registered phone number (the one on which you received the confirmation code)
- Enter other details and select how you want to pay
- Click ‘Submit’
After payment, your PIN is delivered to your phone number and also displayed on your Remita receipt.
- Candidate registers on the JAMB Portal by sending his/her Surname, First Name and other name (if applicable) by text message from the phone number that would be unique to him to 55019.
- Candidate receives a confirmation code.
- Candidate visits https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/JAMB/biller.spa
- Select ‘Sales of JAMB/DE Registration Forms’ in the ‘Name of Service/Purpose” column
- Enter candidate’s confirmation code received after registration via SMS
- If Phone number is already registered on JAMB, Payer name, is retrieved from JAMB otherwise, candidate has to get registered on JAMB portal as described in step 1 above.
- Enter other details and select how you want to pay.
- Once the transaction has been processed, click the “Print Receipt” button to provide the payer with his transaction receipt. The JAMB DE PIN is displayed on the payment receipt.