There’s more to social media than sharing selfies and chatting with people. These activities are not wrong but there is something many people have never given a thought and that is – you can get paid for using Facebook.
You can earn money online from Facebook in various ways. You just have to select one or two of the ways you are about to read and apply them. In all, you have to see the social media more than just a way to keep up with trends and follow pages and see it as a money making tool. So if you’re wondering how you can earn money online or to be specific, how you can earn money on Facebook, here are 3 smart ways to go about it.
1. Earn money through Facebook page
A Facebook page can fetch you a lot of money depending on how well you operate it and monetize it. How to earn money from a Facebook page is not complex. To begin, you will need to have a page. If you don’t a Facebook page, you can easily create one.
The first thing to do is to find a niche that you love and that you observe Nigerians love. There are several examples like lifestyle, celebrity, OMG, travel, humour etc. The next thing to do is to begin to publish content on your Facebook page. You need to ensure you do this consistently.
While you’re creating and publishing content on your page, you need to make sure the content are interesting and engaging. Create room for your page followers to contribute. Build relationship with them by asking them questions or carrying them along in your posts. As your followers increase, you can begin to accept sponsored posts and ads while you get paid for it.
2. Earn money by selling products on your page
The existence of the internet has made it easy for people to easily buy anything they like. You can also earn money n Facebook by selling products to people. While you regularly give updates on your page, you can slide in posts that advertise your own products. If you want to boost your sales, you should consider occasionally offering discounts on the products.
But if you have no products to sell, you can turn to the affiliate marketing path. You can promote products on Jumia, Konga, Amazon, Ebay, ShareASale.com, Commission Junction etc and earn a commission on each sale. You can also promote these offers through Facebook ads.
3. Become an influencer
If you don’t want to own a Facebook page, you can still make money from your regular account. All you need to do is become a Facebook influencer. An influencer is someone who has . . . . .
- 4 Ways To Make Money Online Using Twitter In Nigeria This 2018
- How To Make Money Online This 2017 | Make Money Online In Nigeria – The Simple Ways
- Checkout 5 Sure Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018
- How Can I Get More Followers On Instagram? – See Simple Ways To Do That
- How To Create A Landing Page With Mailchimp
- See New Hate Speech Policy Facebook Introduced Nigeria Facebook Users
- This Teenage Boy With Facebook ID Pedro Shmoney Fundz Vows He Will Make Money Whether Through Good Means Or Money Ritual (Photos)