The distribution of the 2nd batch of N-Power devices has commenced.
It commenced in Lagos and will spread out to other states shortly.
Please be patient, everyone will get their device. This applies ONLY to 2016 beneficiaries in the 2nd batch.
N-Power addresses the challenge of youth unemployment by providing a structure for large scale and relevant work skills acquisition and development while linking its core and outcomes to fixing inadequate public services and stimulating the larger economy. The modular programmes under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work. The N-Power Volunteer Corp involves a massive deployment of 500,000 trained graduates who will assist to improve the inadequacies in our public services in education, health and civic education. Some of these graduates will also help in actualising Nigeria’s economic and strategic aspirations of achieving food security and self-sufficiency.
Drop your comment below on the comment box if you need our help
- Want To Check Your N-power shortlisted candidates 2017 “1st & 2nd Batch” – See Here
- NPower Online Assessment Test Ends August 31 2017… Details
- FG Npower Massive Recruitment 2017 – 6 Important Reasons Why You Should Apply
- ATTENTION!! NYSC 2018 Batch A Timetable Is Out [SEE DETAILS]
- NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream I Mobilization Timetable Is Out..See Here
- Deployment As NPVN Volunteer, Kindly Visit The NOA Office – Who Got This Message?
- Teach For Nigeria (TFN) An NGO Partners With NYSC, To Recruit 60 Outstanding Graduates During Service