A Nigerian social media influencer, Mohammad Jamu, has joined the likes of former president Olusegun Obasanjo and some Nigerians to “decamp” from president Muhammadu Buhari’s government ahead of the 2019 general elections.
The man who once posed with former president Goodluck Jonathan GEJ and president Buhari revealed his reason for doing so.
Below is what he shared on Facebook;
I left GEJ for Impunity even though as a human Being he is a cool dude who was slow in acting and that caused the cabal to destroy his government. Today I am bold to say am packing out of PMB Government even though he is an upright person, but impunity is taking place too and he is slow in taking decision he himself confessed and the Cabals are destroying his Government too.
- Imagine! Man Pictured Reading Punch Newspaper During Church Service (Photo)
- OMG!! See What A Lady Got After Dating Another Woman’s Husband In Cross River State (Photos)
- Shocking! See Half Dog Half Human Discovered In South Africa (VIDEO)
- If Buhari Did Not Contest Election In 2019, Nigeria Will Be Destroyed – Buhari’s Campaign Group
- Why Osinbajo Meet Buhari In London – Sources
- Biafra: There Was A Time We Ordered The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu… But This Happened – IG Of Police Speaks Out
- See The Moment Osinbajo Arrived London To See Buhari (Photos)