Apply For Ongoing 2018 Job Recruitment In A Private Polytechnic In Anambra State
A private Polytechnic located in South-East Nigeria, invite applications from qualified candidates to fill the position below
Job Title: Exams and Records Officer
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Experience of working in a Polytechnic (in an administrative and/or lecturing capacity)
- Minimum of a good first degree, possession of higher degree/degrees would be an advantage.
- Good standard in spoken and written English.
- Must be highly disciplined.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Must be versed in students’ record keeping (analysis and management) and examination procedures as applies to a Polytechnic.
Job Title: Deputy Rector
- The Deputy Rector will actively support the Rector in the strategic leadership and management of the Polytechnic and in supervising supportive functions through line reports.
The Candidate must:
- Hold a Masters or a Doctorate degree from a recognized institution with a minimum of fifteen (15) years professional/ administrative experience, at least five of which must have been gained in an institution of comparable status.
- Be a Chief Lecturer with not less than five (5) years-experience on that cadre.
- Demonstrate evidence of strong academic and administrative leadership, initiative and creativity in policy formulation, good human relations and positive managerial attributes.
- Provide evidence of membership of reputable professional body bodies in Nigeria.
- Provide evidence of scholarly publications in reputable Journals as well as presentation of invited papers at educational conferences, seminars and/or workshop.
- Must be medically fit and present evidence of medical fitness (from a Government Hospital).
- Be proficient in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) packages and capabilities.
- Must be morally sound and of impeccable character.
- Be a person with initiative and vision for ensuring the accelerated growth and development of the Polytechnic.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full names (Surname first).
- Date and place of birth.
- State of origin and Local Government Area.
- Married Status.
- Number and ages of children.
- Current postal address including telephone number and e-mail address.
- Educational institution attended with dates.
- Academic and professional qualifications obtained with dates.
- Membership of professional bodies/Associations.
- Honours and distinction (if any).
- Academic/scholarly publications: National and International.
- Conferences attended and papers presented with dates (National and International).
- (Previous employer(s) and post(s) held with dates.
- Present employment to include: status; salary, duties and any other relevant experience.
- Statement of own Vision for a leading Polytechnic.
- Other activities outside current employment.
- Names and addresses of three referees (Employer, Educational and Personal).
Such referees should be able to attest to the candidate’s claims to high academic and managerial capabilities.
- Applicants will be required to produce the originals of their certificates and other relevant credentials if invited for interview. Photocopies of credentials will not be accepted.
- Applicants must also be ready to support every claim with documentary evidence.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2018.