Nigeria’s delegate at the 46th Anniversary of Miss Intercontinental World Pageant held in Egypt, Queen Chizoba Ejike has emerged one of the continental winners of the world contest featuring 72 countries including about 15 African nations. The beauty queen became an online sensation following her adorning the Nigerian Police uniform as the national costume, was crowned Miss Intercontinental Africa 2017/18 in a highly competitive pageant show.
The latest internationally celebrated beauty queen who gave an impressive account of herself while projecting the Nigeria Police image globally was indeed a sight to behold at the grand finale of the event held at Sunrise Grand Select Crystal Bay Resort, Hurghada, Egypt on 24th of January, 2018. Chizoba’s presentations and display on stage absolutely arrested the attention of the judges and also attracted overwhelming applause from the audience as she flies Nigeria flag with a head held high.
Known for her simplicity and humility, the Anambra state born model who just arrived Nigeria yesterday will be embarking on a media tour in Abuja and beyond while plans to host her by the Nigerian Police Force is at the advanced stage. The soft spoken beauty queen expressed satisfaction over the organisation of the event while thanking her parents, friends, fans and the management of Zzini Media for their prayers and support irrespective of her delayed arrival for continental showpiece.
- See First Photos Of Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants & Their Names
- Pictures Of Chizoba Ejike Caught Wearing Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt
- Nigeria’s Delegate and Reigning Miss Intercontinental Nigeria, Queen Chizoba Ejike In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt (Photos)
- Who Won The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018? Meet Anita Ukah MBGN 2018 Winner
- Miss Malaika Finale – Live streaming, Showtime And Date And Full Highlights
- Who Is Unoaku Anyadike? MBGN 2014 – 2016 Winner (Photos)
- 22yr-Old Onyeka Chioma Marycynthia Emerge Winner Of Miss Pretty Face Nigeria 2017 (Photos)