This is to inform the general public that the Graduate Trainee Program of NESTOIL 2018 will continue this year. The Program is a distinctive platform for recruiting fresh talents into the talent pool of the Obijackson’s workforce.
We are therefore looking to recruit graduates with first degree in Engineering across different fields and other professions such as:
Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
Other disciplines (which include Human Resources, Finance, Marketing and Communications, Risk Management – HSE, QAQC, Control & Audit, Information Communications and Technology, Supply Chain etc.)
How to apply
Please send us suitable CVs of young talents who graduated not more than 3 years ago with a minimum of second class lower(2.2).
Send CVs on or before 5pm on the 6th of February, 2018 to email@example.com. Subject of the email must be Graduate Trainee Program – Engineers (for Engineers only) or Graduate Trainee Program – Other Disciplines (for Non-Engineers only).
- School That Offer Petrochemical Engineering Courses in Nigeria
- Kwarapoly Post-UTME Screening Date Has Been Fixed – See Here (www .kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng)
- Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2018/2019 – How To Apply Here
- Malawi University Of Science And Technology (MUST) Courses And Registration Forms For 2018/2019 Academic Year
- Methodist University College Ghana List Of Courses
- Cavendish University Uganda Tuition & Fees Structures 2017