Name Of God In Igala Language, ..The Igala is an ethnic group in Nigeria. Their homeland, the former Igala Kingdom, is an approximately triangular area of about 14,000 km² in the angle formed by the Benue and Niger rivers.
Name Of God In Igala Language
The concept of God among Igalas is one that is interesting just as it is fascinating. The Igalas belief in the existence of God comes in two dimensions namely: The Human God and the Spiritual God.
You can add yours below..
- Numbers In Yoruba (300 to 500 In Yoruba Language)
- Checkout This 5 Beautiful Pictures Of Royal Palaces In Nigeria
- Will The World End On September 23 2017? – Find Out Here
- Obasanjo Is The Father Of Open & Distance Learning In Nigeria – Buhari
- See How To Speak Swahili In Just 5 Minutes
- What Are Fastest & Cheapest Airlines From Enugu To Lagos – Find Out Here..
- 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don’t Celebrate Halloween In Nigeria