This is to notify the general public that Premier Nursing Training College 2018/2019 Admission Forms is out; Applications are currently opened. Visit the Premier nurses’ training college campus located in Kumasi to apply
The college has administrative qualified staff in charge of admissions. With the help of Nurses and Midwives’ Council of Ghana and Human Resource for Health Development-Ministry of Health, each application is assessed individually and judged on merit.
When you enrol at the Premier Nurses’ Training College, you become part of a dynamic environment where preparing tomorrow’s nurse leaders is our top priority. While at the Premier Nurses’ Training College, you will develop the expertise and skills key to your success as a member of the ever-evolving and exciting nursing profession.
- Complete Application Form
- Application form with necessary documents received by Admissions office.
- Application Assessed.
- Interview and Decision Made
- Offer Letter given
- Enrolled on Programme
Premier Nursing Training College 2018/2019 Admission Requirements
For SSSCE Candidates:
An aggregate Score of Twenty-four (24) or better comprising (A-D) in three (3) Core Subjects i.e.
ENGLISH, MATHEMATICS and INTEGRATED SCIENCE and in three (3) Elective subjects (A-D) in any in any three (3) Elective subjects from a programme.
For WASSCE Candidates:
An aggregate Score of Thirty-Six (36) or better comprising (A1-C6) in three (3) Core Subjects i.e.
ENGLISH, MATHEMATICS and INTEGRATED SCIENCE and in three (3) Elective subjects (A1-E8) in any three (3) Elective subjects from a programme.
- NB: A COMBINATION of SSSCE and WASSCE results are not acceptable.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 18 years and 35 years at the time of submitting application.
- The applicants must have no criminal record.
- Interview and Decision Made.
- Must be of good health.
- Must pass selection interview.
|Generals Arts Option||
|Home Economics Option||
NOTE: Aggregate score must be 24 in SSSCE and 36 in WASSCE or better in both cases