Commercial activities were today halted in two streets in Ajegunle as a result of bitter street fight between youth in Olayinka Street and Olumoko Street. Both is on a single road but separated by a bridge. The same bridge was the centre of violence among the streets boys over money.
While both the DPOs Amukoko and Ajeromi were in their respective inner streets to quell the violence in their areas, RRS, led by its Commander took position on the bridge.
Few arrest made help douse the tension in the area. Shops owners who had earlier close their shops for fear of looting began to open them with the presence of RRS and police officers from Amukoko and Ajeromi Police Divisions.
The situation have however been put back to normalcy as men of the force have been positioned to forestall further breakdown of law in the area while residents have gone back to their normal activities.
- 6 Persons Have Been Confirmed Dead After Rival Gangs Clash In Lagos
- See The Dead Body Of A Man Who Died Of Cardiac Arrest (Suspected Poisoning) In Mayfair, London
- See Photos Of Clash Between Area boys And Motorcycle Operators That happened In Ebgbeda Area Of Lagos
- Breaking News: One Person Killed In Soweto In An Ongoing Violence Over Shops Owned By Foreign Nationals Been Looted (Pictures)
- Pictures & Update From Kaduna State Killing & Crisis Today [+ VIDEOS]
- See The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In Sub-saharan Africa (Located In Abeokuta, Ogun State) – Photos
- Police Bomb Robot Sets Off Explosives At BBC Broadcasting House London (Photos/Video)