Uncategorized

SHOCKING!! iPhone Battery Explodes In Man’s Face After He Used His Teeth To Check If It’s Real (Photos/Video)

287
0
Be it a Galaxy Note 7 or any other smartphone, your smartphone’s battery can explode under certain conditions, such as high temperatures and pressure. But in this man’s case, the battery that exploded in his face has nothing to do with technical failures, but with human stupidity.

RELATED:  Popular Indian Actress, Ms Reddy Goes Topless, Bares Her Boobs Then Gets Arrested By The Police (Photos)

A customer at a store in China was looking to buy a replacement battery for his iPhone, and when the employee on duty shows him one, the best thing he could think of was to bite into the battery to test its authenticity, that singular act made the battery explode in his face.

RELATED:  Biafra Agitators Are Real Enemies Of Nigeria - Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello

According to Taiwan News, the man studied the battery for a while and set out to check if it was “a real battery” or original by biting it. The pressure on the battery created a reaction that led to a massive ball of fire which engulfed both he and his female companion.

RELATED:  SHOCKER! Man Stabs His Rival 3 Times To Death While Onlookers Where Busy Filming Him (Photo/Video)

Fortunately, the news platform reported that no one was seriously injured.

There are those who bite gold to verify if it is real, but to do same with a battery is an idea that is not only risky, but stupid.

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here