The man from Selangor, Malaysia filled his father’s glass coffin with RM30,000 (US $7,630)
Photos from the funeral have since gone viral on social media, with stacks of RM50 notes covering the dead man’s body in the glass-topped coffin.
The funeral was held in the southern part of Selangor, near Kuala Lumpur.
However, the location of the cemetery wasn’t disclosed for fear of grave theft.
- SHOCKER!! Thailand Spends $A115m For Late King Bhumibol Funeral Rehearsal
- MMM Founder, Sergei Mavrodi Buried In Closed Coffin
- Photos From Jose Mourinho’s Father Burial In Portugal
- CANNIBALISM: Man Kills A Farmer, Ate His Body And Used His Blood Drew Picture (Photos)
- See The Moment Patapaa Paused His Performance To Pick Money Thrown At Him At Ghana Music Awards (Video)
- OMG!! Watch Moment Murdered Tawanda ‘MaPecca Moyo ‘s Family placed his body in a coffin at the front of a takeaway outlet in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, owned by his killer to express their grievance.
- Prostitutes Offer Free Hot Sex To Mourners At Thief’s Funeral (Photos)