Aegis of Middle Belt Youth Forum has revealed that they are ready to produce the next president of Nigeria and advised President Muhammadu Buhari not to contest the 2019 Presidential election, following his inability to address herdsmen killings that has consumed several lives in the region.
“A credible presidential candidate has merged from the Middle Belt with a view to tackle the rampant killings in the country and the persons would be announced formally to Nigerians after consultation with power brokers in the country. We believed that the region has been too silent that is why it has suffered avoidable attacks that consumed dozen of lives.”
Comrade Attah urged Federal Government to declare the herdsmen killing innocent people in the Middle Belt as terrorists and urged government to use its machineries to crushed their activities in the interest of peace and unity of the country.
He said youths from the Middle Belt felt disappointed with the manner in which Buhari’s government has treated the region which contributed immensely to enthroned him in 2015.
“We have nothing to show that Buhari’s government has done for us in the Middle Belt (North Central) apart from killing of innocent people by herdsmen and economic hardship that has ravaged the people. Something urgent need to be done before we are consumed and that is why we are ready to produce the next president of Nigeria.”
- “Since You Cannot Address Herdsmen Killings In Benue Sate Don’t Dare To Contest In 2019 Election” – Middle Belt Youths Warns Buhari
- If Northern Youths Are Sending Igbos Away From The North, We Are Ready To Offer Them Accommodation In Our Land – Middle Belts
- There Will Be Total War If You Don’t Vacate Middle Belt Before October 1 – Group To Fulani Herdsmen
- If You Want Fani Kayode To Stop Talking Tell Buhari To Stop The Bloodshed In Nigeria – SAMBAY Youths Warns Arewa
- War To Set Loose As Regional Militias, Youths Prepare For Battle Against Herdsmen In Middle Belt & Southern Part Of Nigeria
- Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Attack Southern States & Middle Belt – MASSOB
- What We Will Do To Fulani Herdsmen If Nothing Is Done About The Killings In Nigeria Within 21 Days – Militants