2018 FADAMA 3 Project Nigeria | Fadama III 2018/19 Recruitment – www.fadamaaf.net [See How To Apply]
Fadama III AF Graduate Unemployed Youth and Women Agro-preneur Support (Fadama-Guys) Programme – The National Fadama Coordination Office (NFCO) now invites interested unemployed graduates youth (male and female) for:
Title: Fadama III AF Graduate Unemployed Youth and Women Agro-preneur Support (Fadama-Guys) Programme.
“Fadama” is a Hausa name for irrigable land-usually low-lying plains underlay by shallow aquifers found along Nigeria´s major river systems. Such lands are especially suitable for irrigated production and fishing, and traditionally provide feed and water for livestock. The enormous potential of this land is only very partially developed. The Fadama I and II projects successfully refined approaches for improved utilization of these lands.
The Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) has received Additional Financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Third National Fadama Development (Fadama III) Project, to support ramping up of production of four (4) prioritized staple crops (rice, cassava, sorghum and tomatoes). The Project intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to support graduate unemployed youth and women to become agro-preneurs in line with the FGN Green Alternative – Agriculture Promotion Policy (APP).
The Project Development Objective (PDO) is to increase the incomes for users of rural lands and water resources within the Fadama Areas in a sustainable manner throughout the Recipient’s territory.
The additional financing is fully dedicated to scaling up all the six components of the parent Project namely
Component 1: Capacity Building, Communications and Information Support;
Component 2: Small-Scale Community- owned Infrastructure;
Component 3: Advisory Services and Support for Acquisition of Farming Inputs;
Component 4: Support to the Agricultural Development Programs, Sponsored Research and On-Farm Demonstrations;
Component 5: Matching Grant Facility for Assets Acquisition through groups; and
Component 6: Project Management, Monitoring and evolution
IMPORTANT NOTICE: FADAMA Guys III 2018 Recruitment form is not yet out.. please ignore any advert or news which says it’s out. We will update it immediately if the the application form is out.
FADAMA III 2018 Job Recruitment Application Guide
IMPORTANT: Before you start your application, you are responsible for knowing the information contained in these Instructions, so please review them carefully. Any application that does not follow the rules and guidelines presented below will NOT be considered.
Eligibility criteria for application
- The applicant is between the ages of 18 and 35 years old as at the time of submitting application.
- The candidate has a demonstrable passion for agriculture and is willing to become an agro-preneur. This should be indicated through a written statement in the application form;
- Intended applicant is espected to create personal GUYS account with a valid email address and Phone Number and complete the beneficiary Application form on this platform.
- The application must be submitted only in this platform. Hand delivery submissions will not be accepted.
- The applicant is a graduate of any institution of higher learning (including Secondary School Leaving Certificates holders who have practiced farming and/or enterprise of choice for at least 5 years).
- The applicant must have access to land and/or place where his/her agri-enterprise interest of choice would be located.
- A candidate cannot submit more than one application.
- All information details requested in the application form should be correct, or else the submission will be liable for disqualification.
- Incomplete application will NOT be considered. Any missing document will flag the submission as incomplete, making it INELIGIBLE for consideration.
- The Fadama III AF funding must be requested for utilization on eligible costs or activities based on a business plan – to be submitted after successful application and proposed training.
- Having computer knowledge and skills would be an added advantage.
- Your personal Photograph size should not be more than 120KB.
- Maximum upload for all documents should not be more than 950KB each, and should be in pdf, word, png or jpg format.
Other Application Information
- You will receive acknowledgement feedback immediately upon successful account opening containing your Application ID in your email.
- Your application will automatically lapse if you did not submit all required document on or before the closing date.
- If you fail to submit application within 24hours, your application will automatically be deleted and your ID would be invalid.
- If you are unable to complete your registration or uploading your documents, you can return back to the main page and click on `Already Applied` and login to continue with this application.
- If you are having difficulty loading the application pages, please check to ensure you are using one of these browsers; Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari and make sure they are the most up to date version. You can determine which version you are using by visiting this website What is My Browser.
- The FADAMA GUYS application is designed to be responsive to mobile devices and can be viewed on a phone or tablet via normal internet browsing and does not require users to download an apps. However, please note that the application is only designed to be viewed on mobile devices to allow applicants to check their application status, notifications, and other information. The FADAMA GUYS application form is not intended to be filled out or completed via a mobile device expecially for photo uploads. If you are attempting to fill out or complete the application via a mobile device and encounter any issues, we strongly advise switching to a desktop or laptop computer in order to complete the application and uploads all required documents.
How to Apply For FADAMA III Job Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified candidates should follow the steps given below:
Log on to the Fadama GUYS Portal at: http://guys.fadamaaf.net and create an account
Check your mailbox for confirmation of account creation and login details to the Portal;
Complete and submit the Application Form;
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2017.
List of Documents to be Provided During On-line Registration
In addition to filling up the Application Form, the candidate must submit the following additional documents:
Scanned original copy of primary school certificate;
Scanned copies of valid Federal Government of Nigeria issued means of identification (such as international passport, INEC Permanent Voters Card, National identity card or drivers license, etc);
Scanned copy of the candidate’s original highest educational qualification certificate;
The attention of interested Individuals is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrower, Revised January 2011 and 2014 setting forth the World Bank policy on Conflict of Interest.
The submission deadline will be the closing date stated above at mid-night West Africa Time (GMT+1 hour). No application will be allowed after the deadline.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours [from 08 hours to 1600 hours] Monday through Friday (Except Public Holidays) from the Project Officer:
National Project Coordinator,
National Fadama Coordination Office (NFCO),
No 1 Eldoret Close,Off Aminu Kano Crescent,
Abuja – Nigeria.
If you like us to update you with the latest information about FADAMA Guys III Recruitment form 2018, just drop your phone number and email address on the comment box below..
- Apply For 2017/2018 FG Of Nigeria Fadama III Recruitment
- FADAMA-GUYS 2017, Af Graduate Unemployed Youth And Women Agro-preneur Support – Apply
- Nigerian Army 77RRI Recruitment Form Closing Date/Deadline – 2017/2018
- See Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment 2018 Closing Date & Application Deadline
- Is Nigerian Army 77RRI Recruitment Form Out 2018 | Nigerian Army Recruitment 2017/2018 Requirements & Guide
- Is Delta State School Of Nursing Form Out 2018/19
- Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018 Closing Date/Deadline | When Will NPF Recruitment 2018 End