(ICRC) Nigeria Recruitment 2018: This is to inform the general public and interested applicants that the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is searching for an appropriate possibility to fill the opening beneath.
Jobs Or Vacancies Available In ICRC Recruitment 2018/2019
Title: Supply Chain Officer
Title: Supply Chain Assistant
Title: Warehouse and Transport Officer (Logistics Assistant)
Title: Economic Security Programme Assistant
- University degree (Master level) in Economics, Information Technology or Social Sciences (Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology, Economics, Development Studies, International Relations being an asset);
- 6-8 years’ work experience in fields related to the work of the department;
- Fluent in English and Hausa (Kanuri is an asset);
- Excellent report writing and analytical skills;
- Proficiency in computers, especially in the utilization of the MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word;
- Geographical Information System proven knowledge (asset)
Title: Water and Habitat Engineer
Location: The successful candidate would start in Abuja and eventually move to Maiduguri after some months
- University degree in Architecture or Civil engineering
- 3 years’ work experience in construction, engineering or similar field
- Demonstrated experience in assessing, designing and preparing cost-estimates of buildings
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and AutoCAD/ZWCAD a must)
- Capacity to work independently
- Good analytical skills
Job Description And Requirements
- Receives all orders and submits them for validation after checking and verifying necessary information, such as realistic delivery dates, relevant item codes, Objective Code, Cost Center, validators
- Attributes validated Requisition Orders (RO) / Internal Requests (IR) for action to Logistic team members in Biu.
- Forwards upstream RO`s to the Logistics Services STM of Yola or Abuja.
- Receives validated RO`s from YOL and ABJ Office and update FSS accordingly
- Establishes and maintains the documentation process for tracking and monitoring for each RO
- Acknowledges reception of orders and updates the clients with the approximate delivery time.
- Informs requesters in case of delays.
- Ensures that all orders are timely processed and dispatched to relevant departments and sites.
- Liaises with Logistician Biu to decide and prioritizes cargo shipments within the Biu Area of Operation and to YOL Sub Delegation.
- Ensures good electronic and hard filing of the RO’s with proof of completion attached to the hard copy file (invoice, transfer Packing List, email from Abuja/Geneva, etc.).
- Ensures all relevant supporting documentations are attached and filed accordingly to the RO files in order to close it and archive it to auditable levels
- Updates the requesters on the status of orders on a bi-weekly basis or as per the request from any department.
- Ensures that financial rules are applied based on the amount of orders.
- Degree or recognized training in logistics or administration
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar field
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good computer skills (Word and Excel), including the ICRC standard computer systems
- Excellent knowledge of Financial Rules and purchasing procedures
How To Apply For This Jobs
Persons interested and qualified should send application letter, curriculum vitae and contact details of three referees to ABJ_Recruitment_Services@icrc.org
Deadline For This Vacancies Is 26/01/2018, 16:30 h. Late application will not be considered