Application form for UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018 will be released shortly from January 25, 2018. Apply online for 68500 Assistant Teacher post.
Are you interested in applying for this year’s UP teachers recruitment 2018 as the forms are going to be released soon according to The exam conducting body.
How To Apply For UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018/2019
- Firstly Online application form will release on January 25, 2018, and the candidates will be able to submit it until February 09, 2018 and registration to submit the form will end on January 05 only.
- Candidates are required to enter their Aadhaar Card Number to fill the application form. The Aadhaar Card is not only required at the time of registration but also at the time of examination.
- Permission wiil be granted for respective candidates to enter the exam center only after showing the Admit Card and Aadhaar Card. So, those who don’t have an Aadhaar card should apply for it as soon as possible.
- In the application form, applicants will need to provide their Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details.
- Upload the scanned image of of your Photograph, Signature in the application form.
- Finally, the application fee is to be paid at any Nationalised banks. The candidates of SC/ST category need to pay an amount of Rs. 400, whereas, General and OBC category candidates need to pay Rs. 600 for the application fee.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR THIS YEARS UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018 ASPIRANTS SHOULD KNOW
The aspirants will also be given a chance to edit/ modify the details given in the application form. The facility for application form correction will be available from February 13 to 15, 2018. The applicants shall be able to modify only a few details in the application form. It is important that the candidate should provide only valid details in the online application form.
The examination will be conducted only in districts of 18 divisional headquarters. The admit card to appear for the exam will be available for download online by February 26, 2018. The exam will be of 03 hours duration and will consist of 150 questions of a total of 150 marks. The question paper will be set in both Hindi and English language. However, other than questions from English subject, the rest of the questions have to be answered in Hindi.
The exam will consist of questions from topics like Language (Sanskrit, English, Hindi), Science, Mathematics, Environmental and Social Sciences as per the syllabus of Class 12th. Teaching Skills, Child Psychology, General Knowledge/ Current Events, Logical Knowledge, Life Skills / Management and Approach will be as per the syllabus of D.El.Ed.
The language section will be of 40 marks, Science will be of 10 marks, 20 marks will be for Mathematics, Teaching Skills will of 10 marks, Child Psychology will be of 10 marks, General Knowledge/ Current Events will be of 30 marks, Logical Knowledge will be of lowest marks, i.e, 05 marks, Life Skills / Management and Approach will be of 10 marks. You can check the syllabus for the UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018 from below.It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the Admit Card and Aadhaar Card on the day of the examination, otherwise, they will not be permitted to appear for the test. It consists of the basic personal details of the applicant and information about the exam such as its date, timings, and address of the exam venue. The Admit card is an important verification document and must be preserved till the recruitment process is over.
The exam conducting body will announce the result of the exam online on April 30, 2018. However, before the declaration of the result, the UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018 Answer Key will be published online. The Answer key will be available for download on March 14, 2018, and it will consist of the correct answers to the questions asked in the exam. The examinees can cross check their answers with that given in the answer key as per the marking scheme and estimate their chances of qualifying the examination. Also, they can submit any objection if there is any in the answer key by March 17, 2018 (06:00 PM).
On the basis of the objection raised by the candidate, the exam conducting body will publish a final answer key online on March 26, 2018. The candidates have to obtain minimum qualifying marks in order to qualify the written exam. Anyone who obtains marks less than the prescribed cut off will not be considered for the further selection process.