There seems to be an outbreak of lassa fever in Abakaliki,Ebonyi State as we lost 2 Resident Doctors today,Dr Felix Ali,Dept of Community Medicine & Dr Abel Sunday Udo, Dept of Otorhinolaryngology,FETHA..
Dr Felix Ali had complications of Lassa fever & he was taken to Irrua Specialist Hospital,Irrua where he eventually died..
Dr Abel Sunday Udo,operated on a patient 3weeks ago suspected to have had lassa fever and he died this afternoon..
He also lost the patient..
The House Officer & the nurse that joined him in the surgery are presently on their way to Irrua Specialist Hospital,Irrua for expert care..
We advise all Doctors and Healthcare Professionals to be very careful and apply universal safety precautions as they manage patients..
Dr. O.V Nnadi
- Kenyan Man Who Mistaken Underwent Brain Surgery At Kenyan Hospital Have Been Discharged
- Watch This Viral Video Of A Nurse In St Mary’s Hospital in Pinetown South Africa Barking At Sick Patient Who Later Died The Next Morning (Photo)
- See The Moment Robot Performed First Ever Teeth Operation In China (Photos)
- Ass Surgery: Nurse Livestreams Moment A Slay Queen Henny 25-year-old Is Undergoing Butt Surgery (Photos)
- OMG!! Doctors Removed 12kg Feces From Bowels Of A Man Who Had Hirschsprung’s Disease In China (Photos)
- Jubilation In Bayelsa State As 7 Out Of 13 Monkey Patients On Admission Have Been Discharged
- Woman Shot By Gunmen Survives A Successful Operation After Ozubulu Church Attack (Graphic Photos)