Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose says he has nothing against the Fulani Herdsmen in Ekiti.
Fayose stated that even though he has nothing against them he will never allow them to graze in Ekiti State.
In his words… I don’t have anything against the Fulanis & the herdsmen among them. But let me state it expressly that Ekiti will not surrender its land for cattle colony.Cattle farming is a business and it is the duty of business owners to get tools. Does govt build ponds for fish farmers?
- Osinbajo Should Function As The President – Fayose
- 5 Year Jail Term To Anybody Harbouring Killer Herdsmen In Ekiti – Fayose
- Fulanis Are Not Killer Herdsmen – Okorocha
- No Way For Killer Herdsmen In Ekiti – Fayose Declares
- From Now On, Fulani Herdsmen Must Have To Register With N5,000 To Operate In Ekiti State – Fayose
- Why I Am Inviting All Fulani Herdsmen In Nigeria To Relocate To Kano – Governor Ganduje
- You Can’t Kill Yoruba, Fulani, Igbo or Tiv In Ekiti – Fayose