Apply For FBNQuest Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 – www.fbnquest.com
The FBNQuest Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Programme is aimed at equipping recent graduates with the skills required to make the transition into our business environment and groom them into future leaders at FBNQuest Merchant Bank.
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
The Graduate Trainee Programme is designed to:
- Develop a steady stream of graduates who will ultimately become future leaders and support our overall strategy.
- Ensure graduates acquire the highest level of professional and ethical standards.
- Develop business leaders who possess an understanding of the business garnered through job rotations which provide experience across the various departments of the Bank.
- You must have graduated with a minimum of a Second Class Upper degree in any discipline from a recognised university within or outside Nigeria
- You must have no more than two (2) years post-NYSC work experience
- You must have completed the mandatory year of national service (NYSC) at the start of the programme
Academic and analytical excellence
- Exceptional leadership qualities
- Impeccable moral character
- Click on the “Start Application” menu and provide their basic information.
- On submission of your basic information, you will instantly receive an acknowledgement e-mail from the portal containing the link that will enable you continue the application process.
- You MUST click on the link (or copy and paste the URL into your browser) to continue the application.
- You will be automatically redirected back to the application portal where you can continue and complete your application.
- Please note that you would not receive an e-mail from the portal if your e-mail address is incorrect, non functional or has been deactivated as a result of inactivity of same for a long period of time.
- You should therefore, ensure that your e-mail account is active and open before you start your application.
- Click on the “Continue Application” menu and login with their email address and password.
** If you have any complaints or encounter challenges in the course of your application, Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call any of the help lines: 07013472135, 08097178248.
Please note that:
- Please note that you would be required to upload a passport photograph with a maximum size of 50 kb
- Only applicants shortlisted for the recruitment exercise of the FBNQuest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme selection process will be notified
How To Apply
Apply via www.fbnquest.com/careers/graduates
you will register with your email address and password first then you would be sent a confirmation link where you are expected to continue the application. Upon completion of your application, you would be sent an acknowledgement slip which you are meant to keep until you are invited for the next stage. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage
- Apply For Recare Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2017
- Top 11 Hot/Latest Jobs In Nigeria This Week
- Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Red Media Africa (RED) 2017
- Apply For Fidelity Bank Plc Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2018
- Apply For Custodian & Allied Plc (CAP) Graduate Trainee Programme (CGTP) 2017
- Apply For Nestoil Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 [Engineering]
- Apply For United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment 2018