Assist in the planning, design, implementation, management and assessment of GIIF’s risk management programme to ensure a proactive risk-based and discipline approach to the management of risks associated with the operations of GIIF to meet internal/external statutory requirements and balance business growth and profitability.Minimum Key Requirements
- MBA or MSc in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Actuarial Science or related field.
- Must be a member of a recognised professional body.
- Ten (10) years relevant working experience with at least 3 years in management roles.
- Extensive experience and expertise in risk management, especially in infrastructure investment and operations risks.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in risk management and governance frameworks, methodologies and emerging practice in relation to infrastructure investment services context.
How To Apply
Please note: For all positions, experience working with, or within, an International Financial Institution will be considered an advantage.
NOTE: Candidates applying for Officer and Management position must have very good communication, interpersonal, presentation and report writing skills as well as good knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
ALL E – VERSION OF THE APPLICATION SHOULD BE SENT TO email@example.com.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS JANUARY 24, 2018.