Federal Scholarship Board – Federal Ministry Of Education |2018/2019 Commonwealth Scholarships And Fellowship Plan (CSFP) UK Academic Plan (Beginning In September/October 2018)
The Honorable Minister of Education, Malam Adamu Adamu invites applications from qualified Nigerian University graduates to participate ilarships and Fellowship plan (CSFP) selection exercise. The awards are tenable in the United Kingdom in any of two categories.
1. One year taught Masters course; or
2. Doctoral degrees of up to three years duration.
Candidates without any of the following requirements need not to apply.
1. A first degeree of at least Second Class Upper for Masters and Relevant Master degree in addition to a Second class Upper degree for Doctoral.
2. Admission into at least one (1) UK Higher Institutions listed in this website; http://bitly/csuk-uk-universities;
3. Evidence of supporting statement from a prospective supervisor from their chosen institutions in the UK for Phd only.
4.data-aria-label-part=”0″>4. Evidence of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) discharge/Exemption Certificate only.
5. Candidates selected may be required to provide evidence of a particular level of competence in the use of English and
6. A Medical Certificate of Fitness obtained from a Government Hospital.
How To Apply:
All applications for CSFP Ward should be made through the Electronic Application System (EAS)
2. Click on EAS portal, register and complete the form online.
3. Upload your scanned passport photograph, academic transcripts, birth certificate and admission letter receievd from UK Institution listed.
Submit your completed application form online on ot before 23.59 (GMT) on 22nd February 2018.
NOTE: Create PDF Version of the completed application form, download and print two (2) hard copies for submission at the interview venue.