Ekiti state governor, Mr Peter Ayodele Fayose has reacted to the killing of two mopol policemen in Taraba state few hours ago says that President Buhari must act fast to stop the killing by the Fulani Herdsmen in the State.
What is happening in Benue and other middle-belt States is more than a strive between herdsmen and local farmers, it has gotten to the level of terrorism and ethnic cleansing. FG must act now.
Just now, we heard news of the herdsmen attacking the camp of Mobile policemen, Mopol 13 in Benue, killing two officers by slitting their throats. Do you call people who could invade the camp of mobile policemen in a guerilla manner & overpower armed Mopol mere Fulani herdsmen?
- Fani Kayode Reveals The Leader Of Fulani Terrorist Group Behind The Recent Massacre In Benue State
- I Join IPOB In Condemning BBC & CNN For.. – Fani Kayode
- I Will Continue To Accuse Buhari Of Encouraging, Supporting, Protecting & Empowering The Fulani Terrorists Until.. – Fani Kayode
- If IPOB Can Be Stopped, Fulani Herdsmen killings Can Also Be stopped” – Benue APC Chairman
- What Buhari Should Do To End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks – IPOB
- 2019: A Vote For Buhari Means Mass Murder – Fani Kayode
- Buhari Is The Father Of Barbaric Fulani Herdsmen – Fani Kayode