What is calling for attention is the information on the third paragraph of the memo, below.
So, He is asking if the memo is actually from Redeemed Christian Church Of God.
Someone sent this to me…. Could it be true? Or it’s just photoshop?
If it is not true then fine.. but if it is, why should it be illegal to ‘share’ open heavens? Isn’t it the ‘word of God’? From a man of God? You see the way I beg people to share my messages why can’t they do same?
Also with 34,000 branches according to the website and so many pastors who must each have a copy, that’s thousands of copies sold within the church alone, are you seeing what I am seeing? ~FRZ
Come to think of it, it’s actually a good thing as one aunty in my estate forum is always disturbing our lives with ‘open heaven’ every morning���
- Daddy Freeze Exposes Church In Calabar That Charge N5000 As Deliverance Fee (Photo)
- Khloe Kardashian’s Daughter True Thompson Already Has Her Own Instagram Account With 125k Followers
- SUBEB Kaduna State Recruiting Teachers – Apply Now
- Actress Tonto Dikeh Turns Preacher, Ministers To Over 7,000 Youth At ECG Church In South Africa (Photos)
- Who Is Pastor Alph Lukau? – The South African Pastor Who Arrives In Rolls Royce, Horses And Police Entourage As He Steps Into His Church (Photos)
- Is Diamond Platnumz Dead – Find Out Here
- Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Commands Parade At The Cherubim & Seraphim Church In USA