Former Director General and Chief Executive Officer of the Technical Aid Corps (TAC) scheme, Ambassador Mamman Daura, has died.
He died yesterday after a protracted illness and will be buried today after funeral prayers slated for 2:30pm at the Emir of Daura’s palace in Katsina State.
Ambassador Daura, born in Daura, Katsina State in 1946, was Nigeria’s Ambassador to Uganda for 11 years and had served in Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Belgium and Cameroon.
He served as TAC director for two terms before leaving in 2013.
Daura, a graduate of Maryland University in the United States of America (USA), started his working career with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in 1967 before moving to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in 1969.
He left behind his aged mother, wife, brothers, sisters and children.
- Nigeria’s Former Minister Of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Oluyemi Adeniji is dead
- Is This The President Buhari’s Wrist Watch Rumored To Be N7,181,520 (Photos)
- Is It True That Former Nigerian Senator Kanti Bello Is Dead? – Find Out Here
- Breaking: Katsina Senator, Madawakin Daura Is Dead
- Breaking News: Nigeria’s Former Minister Of Foreign Affairs, Oluyemi Adeniji Is Dead
- Breaking News: President Buhari Appoints Ahmed Rufai Abubakar As New DG Of NIA
- Brief Profile Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The New DG Of National Intelligence Agency (NIA)