Former minister of education during Goodluck Jonathan administration ad also the founder of bring back our girls initiative, Dr Mrs Oby Ezekwesili has took took to twitter page and revealed her political agenda come 2019 presidential election.
In her words Mrs Ezekwesili said…
“I have a Political Agenda for 2019 Elections. It is that neither APC nor its twin brother (yes, how does 6 differ from half a dozen?) PDP should win the 2019 State and Federal legislative and executive Elections. I am totally committed to this Agenda.
I am committed to this Political Agenda because WE must disrupt and END the Political and Governance STAGNATION & RETROGRESSION that our cyclical Low Equilibrium Political Russian Roulette has cost our country and people.
I tweeted at the end of 2017 that one will commit significant part of my 2018 to building the Political Consciousness of citizens to END the reign of the status quo Decadent Political Class. This for me is the YearOfTheOfficeOfTheCitizen when all Citizens lift their RED CARD.
I shall ACTIVELY campaign against APC and PDP in the 2019 Elections EXCEPT in rare cases where they field NEW MINDS with STRONG RECORD of Public Interest. I shall ACTIVELY campaign FOR the BEST CANDIDATES of all OTHER PARTIES in the Elections.
My individual effort to CAMPAIGN AGAINST APC and PDP in the 2019 Elections may not amount to much, but it is at least a DEFINITE EXPRESSION of my personal CONVICTION. My CONVICTION is that it is TIME to END the tyranny of rulership of a WICKED minority Political elite class”.
- #I Have A Political Agenda Come 2019 Election: Nigerians Drums Support For Oby Ezekwesili Over Her Comment On Twitter
- Oby Ezekwesili Releases Bank Account Details As She Seeks Public Support For 2019 Elections
- Benue Killings: Not Killing But Butchering – Oby Ezekwesili Reacts
- Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) Should Go & Register As A Political Party & Contest Election
- Amaechi Is Busy Dancing Up & Down Because Of Buhari – Reuben Abati
- How INEC Will Conduct 2 Election In Anambra November 18
- Full List Of 2019 Presidential Election Candidates In Nigeria, Their Parties & State Of Origin