Wife of Ekiti State Governor, Mrs, Feyisetan Fayose, has revealed how she prayed to God and ask him to take away politics form her husband.
Mrs Feyisetan stated this in Ado Ekiti during the New Year’s thanksgiving service.
She, however, said though God did not reveal to her the time and the position God has scheduled for her husband.
“I want to plead with everyone, don’t hunt for the downfall of this government, don’t even try it.
“God is looking at you, and God is watching. Don’t hunt for the failure of continuity. Why? Because our God is God of continuity, our leader is carrying the unusual grace; if you don’t want to be disgraced, don’t hunt for the downfall of this government, don’t hunt for the failure of continuity, I have said my own.
“It is not him, it’s God through him. Look beyond him, and let’s continue to work together in unity.
“God told me expressly, years back, that he needed Ayo Fayose in Nigeria.
“What brought about this was that, I was praying that the trouble of this man was too much, that I wanted God to take politics away from him, to separate him from politics, that I have had too much.
“But God said, ‘Leave him to me, he is in the hollow of my palm, l need him in Nigeria, it is not only Ekiti. He is just passing through Ekiti State,” she said.
Mrs. Fayose said no amount of “gang up or political manipulation” would alter or shake her husband from the good plan God has in stock for him and the people of the state.
- BREAKING: Fayose Finally Votes [Photo]
- Fayose Has Become An Important Factor – Tambuwal
- We Want To Have Our Own Market In Ekiti – Igbo Traders Tells Fayose
- Am The Next President, Am Going Straight To The Aso Rock Villa Not With This Buhari’s ”Change” – Fayose Declares
- 2018: ”I Will Show You That I Am The Master Of The Game” – Fayose Tells APC
- I Don’t Have Anything Against The Fulani Herdsmen But… – Fayose
- Biafra: Agitation In Nigeria Will Continue Unless.. – Fayose