President Buhari has stated that security agencies are seriously working to arrest the evil men behind the attack in Benue state.
Buhari further assured Nigerians that his Government will ensure the safety and security of lives everywhere in the country.
In his words.. As I promised in my New Year’s Day Address, we’re stepping up our interventions not only to combat crime and violence nationwide, but also to ensure that culprits are swiftly and severely punished. My condolences to the Govt and people of Benue, and the families of the victims.
One of our pledges to Nigerians is that we will ensure the safety and security of lives everywhere in the country.We will keep this promise. Let me assure that security agencies are working to arrest those behind the regrettable attack in Benue State, and prevent further attacks.
- ”Do Not Revenge Fulani Herdsmen Attacks” – President Buhari Begs Nigerians
- Governor Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing
- Ozubulu Church Attack: Fish Out The Killers & Bring Them To Justice – Ekweremadu To Security Agencies
- Igbo Quit Notice: Nigerians Should Be Vigilant – Prof. Abdulhameed
- Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: It’s Unfair To Insinuate That I am Sitting Doing Nothing – Buhari
- We Are Waiting For The Whistle To Be Blown, Buhari Remains In Aso Rock Beyond 2019 – Gov. Al-makura
- APC Condemns Killings In Anambra Church