Indigenous People of Biafra concludes an arrangement with international Bodies to monitor their leader’s court session, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, January.
They group media spokesperson Awka, Anambra revealed to newsmen that the January Court case of their leader, Nnamdi Kanu will be observed by selected international Bodies, adding that all members are expected to be at the court.
He further added that among those observers are International Human Rights Groups, International Media Group, and other foreign observers.
According to the IPOB Media Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful who made this known, the case will be on 10 January 2018.
Read part of the statement: “All Indigenous People of Biafra family members are expected to be in Abuja on that day 10th of January 2017.
“This is to let the world know how formidable and resolute we are towards ensuring that justice is done in the case of our leader and to remind the world that the restoration of our God-given nation called Biafra is irreversible and on the course.
“Therefore, we are expecting the entire members of the Indigenous People of Biafra and Biafrans that reside in Abuja and its environs to be in court on that fateful day in Abuja to witness the court proceedings of the case between our leader and Muhammadu Buhari….”
- Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB’s Should Be Arrested – BIM
- Why Biafra Agitation Cooled During Yar’Adua’s Government – Nnamdi Kanu Finally Opens Up
- Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife & IPOB Members Conducts Spiritual Rites For Biafra Freedom In Kanu’s Compound (Photos)
- Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Sites Where IPOB Members Were Killed To Pray Privately In Order To Appease Their Spirits
- I Said It In 2009 That Northerners Will Ask Igbos To Leave The North – Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Reveals Why Turkish Diplomat Visited Him
- Biafra: I Ordered IPOB, If Anything Happens To Me Everything That Comes From Your Lineage Will Die Same Day & Time – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Obasanjo
- Uwazuruike Is A Confused Man – MASSOB