We all love Nigeria and want the best for her, so no matter what may happen in, to and about Nigeria, never use your mouth to speak negatively about Nigeria. From our mouths must proceed good things about Nigeria. Our speech must add value to Nigeria. When we do this, 2018 will emerge better than 2017 especially if the first thing you say when you get up each morning is God bless Nigeria.
This year 2018, it is also my prayer that the dreams and aspirations of Nigerians will be empowered. That our people will look up with confidence that Nigeria has a place for each and everyone one of them. I also urge that as we embrace the new year, we embrace unity even amongst ourselves, and may we not forget, that for Nigeria to truly succeed, we have to succeed together.
Happy New Year to you and your family from my family and I. GEJ.
- 2018: Nigeria Will Be Working Again – Atiku Declares.. Releases His New Message To Nigerians
- Biafra: “Nigeria Will Not Go Down” – Bishop Oyedepo Prays Shocking Prayer To Agitators
- Anybody Who Is Planning A Coup In Nigeria Is Planning His Death – Tony Momoh
- Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Boy – Arewa Youths Leader, Yerima Shettima
- ”Forget Biafra” – Igbo Youths Fires Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB..
- Buhari Is Trying – Oshiomhole
- Meet Jaafar Jaafar, The Journalist Who Released Governor Ganduje’s Bribery Video (Photo)