Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
President Muhammadu Buhari, in a recent interview published by the Sun revealed some personal information.
When he was asked to mention things he’s given up, Buhari said:
“I used to smoke, but of course, I abandoned it I think in 1977.
He also said he’d never had a drop of alcohol in his life.
“Even in the military tradition, how they break you in, I said well, the military did not stop anybody practising his religion. My religion said no alcohol and no alcohol. So, that was respected. I was never forced to take alcohol and I have never voluntarily taken it because I want to remain alert all the time. There is a tendency that when you drink, you would want to have a bottle more, or a glass more and do something stupid.
“I also thought women ought to have taken more interest in me but I don’t know why they didn’t. I must have something they didn’t like. I assure you of that. I didn’t drink, I smoked, I had girlfriends; it was true.”
- Even Mad People Don’t Go To Church To Drink Alcohol – Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze’s Comments On Tithes (VIDEO)
- Where Is Obama.. Not To Talk Of That Small Thing Buhari Who Is Boasting To Clear Us, Fear God In The Lies You Are Telling – Boko Haram Mocks PMB
- Buhari Is Not Seen As Just A Politician In The North… He Is A Religion – Fani Kayode
- In Pictures: See A Church In South Africa Where Members Are Baptized With Beer, ”Gabola Church”
- See First Coca-Cola Alcoholic Drink (Photo)