Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Nigerian’s foremost spokesman and former aviation minister to ex-Nigerian’s president Fani Kayode has reacted to the reports by Nigeria’s minister of transportation, Mr Chibuike Amaechi, that an alleged $49 billion got missing from the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC’s, account and same not paid into the federation account led the recession in the country today during Goodluck Jonathan administration.
Speaking from his twitter account, Mr Kayode said that
“When OBJ came to power in 1999 he met $1.1 billion in for. reserves and no Excess Crude Account. When he left power in 2007 he left $45 billion in for. reserves and $22 billion in the Excess Crude Account. OBJ left an unbeaten record total of $67 billion in savings!
When Yar’adua came to power in 2007 he spent $16.5 in 3 years out of the Excess Crude Account! By the time Jonathan took over power in 2010 only $6.5 billion was left in that account. Rotimi Amaechi should ask Yar’Adua’s men what that money was used for and not Jonathan.”
- Obasanjo Left Nigeria With An Unbeaten Record Total Of $67 billion In Savings Where Is It Today – Fani Kayode
- Buhari’s Government Have Lied So Much That They Don’t Know What Is True Or False Anymore – Reno Omokri
- $1bn: Why Is APC Spending Almost Half Of Nigeria’s Savings On Already Defeated Boko Haram – Fayose
- ”We Are Not On The Same Level” – Amaechi Blasts Fani Kayode
- NNPC Says Nigeria Will Increase Crude Oil Reserves By One Billion Barrels Yearly
- Boko Haram: $1Billion Is Not Too Much At All – Nigerian Army
- ”I Don’t Like Money” – Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions (Photos)
- May God Judge The 18 million Mumus That Voted For This Incompetent And Sadistic Old Beast – Fani Kayode Blasts Buhari’s Supporters For 7.1million Nigerians Who Lost Their Jobs In 21 Months
- Jonathan Is A Good Man, I Don’t Believe He Was Weak – Fani Kayode Replies Nnamdi Kanu
- Nigeria’s Oil Price Reaches $64, Highest Since Mid-2015