Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Nigerian’s foremost spokesman and former aviation minister to ex-Nigerian’s president Fani Kayodeis not happy this morning as he has started revealing the deeper truth behind the ills ravaging the Nigerians excess Crude account.
He said that OBJ’s record in terms of savings, prudence and fiscal discipline remains unbeaten.This is an incontrivertible and indisputable fact. It is also a fact that both our Excess Crude Account and Foreign Reserves were heavily depleted in the three years after he left office.
When OBJ came to power in 1999 he met $1.1 billion in for. reserves and no Excess Crude Account. When he left power in 2007 he left $45 billion in for. reserves and $22 billion in the Excess Crude Account. OBJ left an unbeaten record total of $67 billion in savings!.
- Rotimi Amaechi Should Ask Yar’Adua’s Men What $16.5Billion Was Used For And Leave Jonathan Alone – Fani Kayode
- Buhari’s Government Have Lied So Much That They Don’t Know What Is True Or False Anymore – Reno Omokri
- $1bn: Why Is APC Spending Almost Half Of Nigeria’s Savings On Already Defeated Boko Haram – Fayose
- Boko Haram: $1Billion Is Not Too Much At All – Nigerian Army
- NNPC Says Nigeria Will Increase Crude Oil Reserves By One Billion Barrels Yearly
- There Is Boko Haram War.. There Is War Of Hunger All Over Nigeria – Fayose
- Kidnappers & Bandits Have Taken Full Control Of Communities In Kaduna, Zamfara, Niger & Plateau States – Shehu Sani Cries Out
- Nigeria’s Oil Price Reaches $64, Highest Since Mid-2015
- There Will Massive Destruction Of Oil Pipelines.. If We Don’t Get Our Own Share From $1B Excess Crude Account Within 4 Weeks – Militants Warns President Buhari
- Corruption Is No Longer Possible On The Table.. Buhari’s Achievements Laudable – Lai Mohammed