Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
The Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed, on Monday said jonathan’s government are to blame over the fuel scarcity rocking the country.
He made the remark while fielding questions from journalists at the end of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting chaired by President Muhammadu Buhari at the State House, Abuja.
Muhammed briefed journalists in the company of Minister of Budget and National Planning, Udoma Udo Udoma.
The minister noted that Jonathan’s administration failed to make provision for fuel subsidy as far back as August 2014.
The present fuel scarcity, he said, is not as a result of unavailability of the product in the country, but due to distribution problem.
He said: “What I will be telling Nigerians is that what we met on ground is such that we are paying for the sins of the last administration. I am being very serious. You remember that about two weeks ago, we had to go to the National Assembly for a supplementary budget of N674 billion.
“Of that figure, N522 billion was for arrears of fuel subsidy which was incurred as far back as August last year. One of the reasons for the fuel scarcity was the inability of the last government to make adequate provision for fuel subsidy.
“We do face some other logistic problems but majorly we are paying for the sins of the last administration.”
- Osinbajo Can’t Lie To Nigerians Because He Is A Pastor – Fayose
- Fuel Scarcity: We Have Been Scammed By APC Government – Audu Bulama Bukarti
- Yul Edochie Curses Those Behind The Fuel Scarcity… Says ”It Shall Never Be Well Them”
- Breaking: Why Osinbajo Signed The 2017 Budget Bill – Buhari Reveals
- Fuel Scarcity: Resign As Petroleum Minister Immediately- Fayose Tells Buhari
- “Use Your Head Because When They Awarded $25Billion Contract Without Due Process Did They Called You – Reno Warns Ibe Kachikwu
- Read What President Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele Today
- Don’t Use The Current Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria To Rate Buhari’s Performances In 2019 – Fayemi To Nigerians
- Withdraw Osinbajo From Pastoral Calling Because Church Do Not Ordin People To Lie – Reno Tells Pst Adebooye
- House Of Reps Member, Ederin Loveth Ididi Pictured Due To Fuel Scarcity (Photo)