Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Following tha ghastly bike accident Yusuf Buhari, son of President Muhammadu Buhari was involved in yesterday night, other patients have been reportedly barred from hospital, perhaps for reasons best known to the security men.
According to Lere Olayinka, Governor Ayodele Fayose’s aide, President’s son was riding power bike on the road when the accident occurred and he’s been taken care of at one Cedacrest Hospital with soldiers preventing other patients entrance.
Although Presidency had confirmed the accident, that Yusuf underwent surgery on limps, nevertheless, there was no mention of how the accident occurred.
Mr. Olayinka said, “Cedacrest Hospital where President Buhari’s son, Yussuf, who had fatal accident while racing with Power-Bike is being treated. Armed security men are said to be preventing other patients from entering the hospital. I wish him quick recovery.”
- My Son Broke His Limb & Had A Head Injury In A Bike Accident Yesterday Night.. Has Undergone Surgery – Buhari
- Buhari’s Daughter Reveals How Yusuf’s Power Bike Look Liked After The Accident
- Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Not Flown Abroad… Receiving Treatment At A Clinic In Abuja – Presidency
- Just Like Davido, Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Undergoes His NYSC In Abuja (Photos)
- Aisha Buhari Thanks The Igbo Nurse, Eze Eberechukwu.. Other Doctors Who Helped Her Son After His Bike Accident (Photo)