Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Reno Omokri speaks about the FG agreement take $1 Billion from the Excess Crude Account to fight Boko Haram.
But wait. The Buhari administration wants to take $1 Billion from the Excess Crude Account to fight Boko Haram? Was it not just weeks ago that they said Boko Haram is finished? Did they not say there were ‘technically defeated’? Who spends $1 billion on a finished defeated foe?
All of a sudden, the Excess Crude Account that the APC said was illegal under Jonathan has suddenly become legal enough under Buhari for the government to now withdraw $1 billion from it. These people have lied so much that they don’t know what is true or false anymore!
- $1bn: Why Is APC Spending Almost Half Of Nigeria’s Savings On Already Defeated Boko Haram – Fayose
- There Is Boko Haram War.. There Is War Of Hunger All Over Nigeria – Fayose
- Boko Haram: $1Billion Is Not Too Much At All – Nigerian Army
- There Will Massive Destruction Of Oil Pipelines.. If We Don’t Get Our Own Share From $1B Excess Crude Account Within 4 Weeks – Militants Warns President Buhari
- Obasanjo Left Nigeria With An Unbeaten Record Total Of $67 billion In Savings Where Is It Today – Fani Kayode
- Rotimi Amaechi Should Ask Yar’Adua’s Men What $16.5Billion Was Used For And Leave Jonathan Alone – Fani Kayode
- $1bn To Fight Boko Haram Officially Means The Insurgents Are Yet Be ”Technically Defeated” – Shehu Sani
- PDP Not Smart – Lai Mohammed
- Boko Haram: The Battle Is Not Yet Over… FG Is Trying Hard To Cover What Cannot Be Covered – Fayose
- Why Yorubas, Igbos, Itsekiris, Urhobos, Niger Delta People Should Push For A Referendum Before The 2019 Elections – Annkio Briggs