Nigeria’s anti graft agency, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has released industrialists Innocent Chukwuma who was taken into custody on Tuesday.
A statement by the EFCC said the Chief Executive Officer of Innoson Motors, a local motor manufacturing company, was released on bail.
Mr Chukwuma was arrested on Tuesday in Enugu after EFCC claimed he failed to honour invitation.
- Only A Real Man Can Reject An Offer Of Bail From His Jailers – Fani Kayode Reacts To Refusal Of Innoson To Leave Prison After His Release
- “Innoson Brought Six Truck-loads Of Thugs To Block Us ” – EFCC Finally Revealed What Happened During His Arrest
- GTB Refused to Pay Me My N8 Billion Because It Will Make Them Collapse – Innoson CEO, Innocent Chukwuma
- Breaking News: Innoson & Brother Charged To Court By EFCC On Conspiracy To Obtain Property By False Pretence
- #BoycottGTBankOverInnoson Now Trending On Social Media, Will This Be The Closure Of GTBank Nigeria?
- ”I Thought They Were Kidnappers Or Armed Robbers” – Innoson Boss Speaks Up After His Release
- Breaking News: Innocent Chukwuma To Be Arrested For Failing To Appear Before The Court To Face His Trial