Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose says there is War of hunger in Nigeria as well as Boko Haram War in the Northeast.Fayose claimed that Nigerians are even committing suicide because of hunger.
He also advised the Buhari’s led government to use the $1b from excess crude account to solve the issue of hunger in Nigeria.
In his words.. There is Boko Haram war in the Northeast no doubt, but there is war of hunger in the entire country.
Nigerians are even committing suicide because of hunger. So, while we are concerned about Boko Haram in the Northeast, we must be concerned about hunger in other States too.
APC govt of Buhari met $2.07bn in the Excess Crude Account (ECA) that belongs to the three tiers of govt.
FG wants to withdraw $1bn from the ECA without first explaining to Nigerians how much already spent, I am not in support of this.
- $1bn: Why Is APC Spending Almost Half Of Nigeria’s Savings On Already Defeated Boko Haram – Fayose
- Buhari’s Government Have Lied So Much That They Don’t Know What Is True Or False Anymore – Reno Omokri
- If There Boko Haram In The Northeast.. There Is Also Hunger Haram In Ekiti State – Fayose
- Obasanjo Left Nigeria With An Unbeaten Record Total Of $67 billion In Savings Where Is It Today – Fani Kayode
- ”We Are Alive” – Boko Haram Leader, Shekau Speaks In New Video
- Rotimi Amaechi Should Ask Yar’Adua’s Men What $16.5Billion Was Used For And Leave Jonathan Alone – Fani Kayode
- There Will Massive Destruction Of Oil Pipelines.. If We Don’t Get Our Own Share From $1B Excess Crude Account Within 4 Weeks – Militants Warns President Buhari
- Breaking! Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows The Moment They Were Kidnapping Nigerian Policewomen (Photos/Video)
- Boko Haram: $1Billion Is Not Too Much At All – Nigerian Army
- US, UK Reveals List Of People Boko Haram Are Preparing To Kidnap Soon