Slobodan Praljak, former Bosnian Croat military chief, died on Wednesday after taking poison in court as judges upheld his 20-year prison sentence at the UN war crimes tribunal in The Hague.
The former military chief was tried for crimes committed in the city of Mostar during the Bosnian war from 1992 to 1995.
After shouting “Praljak is not a criminal,” he drank from a small brown bottle.
The video below contains disturbing scenes.
- FC Zrinjski Mostar’s Bosnian Right-back Marin Galic, 22 Kicked In His Groin By Opponent During Live Match
- Kabza De Small – China City
- OFFICIAL VIDEO: DJ Enimoney – Diet Ft. Tiwa Savage x Reminisce x Slimcase
- Haa! Drunk Man Rams Into A Compound While Returning From A Club With Ladies (Photos)
- Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court (Photos)
- Olamide – Buga Small Small
- SHOCKING! See The Moment 2 Girls Put Crying Baby In Refrigerator & Posted Video Of Incident On Snapchat (Watch Video)