Here are photos from the just concluded 2nd Edition Ondo State Auto Rally, coordinated by Ondo State Government and organized by Elizade Nigeria Ltd. The event was held on Saturday morning 11/11/ 2017 in Akure, the state capital.
At the beginning of the Race, there were about 50 participants. Some of these participants are professional from different part of the globe which include; Peter Markis, Prince Adejuwon, Richard Ike, George Omode, Abiola Awosika, Nicholas Barberpohous, Olumiyiwa Akintola, John Momodu, Antonia, Sandouk, Kingsley Onome Uwatse, Ojosipe Babatunde, etc.
The race didn’t go as expected due to two accidents which were recorded at the beginning of the race. The first accident involved Peter Markis who carried Secretary to the State Government Hon. Abegunde in a Tigar Avon Car. It was a lucky Saturday for the SSG as no injury was sustained but the sport Car almost got burnt and the engine got damaged .
The second accident involved Olumuyiwa Akintola whose the tyres of his car busted on motion. This occurred immediately after the round about, he was lucky not to have sustained any injury. According to him, he had similar accident last year at Lagos..
Due to the aforementioned occurrence and to avoid more damages, the race was stopped and everybody was asked to move to Acade for the completion of the race.
According to reports, the race could not be completed due to the accidents because no winner was declared before the race was stopped.
- Bloody!! Keke Driver Reportedly Shot Dead By Soldiers For Causing An Accident In Borno (Graphic Photos)
- UPDATE: Mohamed Salah Injury Really Serious, Now In The Hospital For An X-Ray
- Tears Rolls As 22 Passenger Who Died In A Fatal Accident In Sokoto State Are Buried (Photos)
- Fatal Accident Leaves 22 Secondary School Students & Teachers Dead On Their Way To Kano For Excursion (Photos)
- SAD! Groom, Family Members Killed In Fatal Accident On The Way To Wedding
- JUST IN: 6 Kidnapped Students Of Lagos Model College, Epe Freed [DETAILS]
- JUST IN: Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy Involved In a Ghastly Accident In Abuja